Allthings 828’s contemporary take on faith-themed accessories and stationery makes it a good place to start when buying Christmas gifts.
Contributed By Yong Yung Shin
It’s never too early to start your Christmas shopping, and new lifestyle brand Allthings 828 adds to the range of options with its prettily packaged trinkets. “Inspired by and named after the Bible verse Romans 8:28 that ‘all things work together for good,’ Allthings828 offers a contemporary take on traditional faith gear with a launch collection of accessories, stationery and apparel that is distinctly different from the traditional notion of ‘religious merchandise,’” states owner Ranji David.
2) Beautiful typography bring the words of the Apostle Paul to life in these 13cm x 18cm post-cards that double up as bookmarks or wall inspirationals. S$14.90 per envelope of different six postcards.
3) With an adjustable snap closure, this tobacco-brown leather cuff sporting cross and stud detailing exudes a distinguished patina for that well-worn vibe. S$19.90
4) A black leather key pouch with a winged sword and cross keeps your jangling keys in place. S$19.90
5) A winged sword and cross ring adds edge to your digits. S$34.90
6) The “Ghetto Fabulous” cross pendant comes studded with lots of little sparkly stones. Also available in gold, titanium and gunmetal. S$49.90
7) The simplistic, concave design of this stainless steel hinged bangle with a cross cut-out imparts a futuristic look, especially with the beautiful brushed steel finish. S$29.90
8) Go medieval chic with this two-tone stainless steel and woven leather bracelet. S$39.90
Log on to www.allthings828.com for more information.