All I Want For Christmas Is…
There are few things more precious than a family enjoying each other’s company and sharing their thankfulness and their dreams over of a hearty Christmas meal. We asked members of the CHC family to share their Christmas wishes.
All we want for Christmas is spending more time with our loved ones.
– Clarence Ng, 27, events executive, Lim Xue Jun, 27, air stewardess
All I want for Christmas is stronger and deeper relationships with my family and friends. As we grow older, we become busier and have less time to spend with our loved ones. We cannot take for granted the love and support from our family members. So here’s wishing everyone a blessed holiday season and fruitfulness in our relationships!
– Benedict Seow (left), 20, national serviceman-to-be
This Christmas, I wish for family salvation! And also business breakthroughs because I have just started my own art studio. I thought that I would only be teaching students at my studio, but God also opened doors to collaborate with corporations as well. I’m very thankful and excited to see what God has in store for me!
– Joanne Beh, mid-20s, founder of Art Pazionate studio
All we want for Christmas is for our church leaders to be delivered, for souls to be saved, for families to be restored, for the church to stand united and for Jesus to be magnified and present in our midst. Merry Christmas!
– The Soepranoto family: Harry, 50, Shirly, 46, and their children Jonathan, 21, Nicole, 19 and Justin, 17
All I want for Christmas is a healthy body and to follow in every step of Jesus Christ.
– Lim Fook Cheng, 82, a member of Dialect Church
One can’t ask for anything more than basking in the festive mood of love and thanksgiving during Christmas. What am I looking forward to? Being surrounded by my closest friends and
family members, recounting funny stories at dinner tables, making new memories… Nothing is better than that!
– Cassandra Cher, 25, sales support staff
All I want for Christmas is for everything to be smooth at work… and for a pay increment!
– Lee Seng Yip, 60, a member of Dialect Church
All I want for Christmas is an education system that puts the humanities on the same level as the sciences. Out of 162 secondary schools in Singapore, only three offer the Drama Elective Programme as an ‘O’ level subject. My wish is for a healthy education system that, firstly, lets a child develop holistically, and secondly, gives the child the opportunity to pursue his or her dream, no matter what it may be.
– Bethany Ng, 15, student and choir ministry member
I remember when our hall was packed for every service. All I want for Christmas is to see so many hungry to hear the Word again!
– Terence Lee, 27, economist
All I want for Christmas is my family members to come to church!
– Tan Yu Ping, 38, a member of JAMs Church
What I want this Christmas is for our society to be filled with wonders of God’s love. I pray that we will individually contribute to build a gracious society where no one is forgotten and where every person can shine in his unique gifts and talents.
– Yeo Zhi Qi, 29, corporate communications professional
All I want for Christmas is to spend time with my family in Kuala Lumpur.
– Jeffrey Choong, 32 visual effects artist
All we want for Christmas is family salvation, a good overseas holiday break and a Christmas baby (next year)!
– Jimmy Toh, engineer, and Chen Huizhen, logistics specialist, both in their 30s; and Jana, 20 months
All I want for Christmas is complete rest in preparation for 2017!
– Yuliana Tjokrosubandi, mid-30s, financial analyst who serves as a barista in church
All I want for Christmas is for my parents to be in good health.
– Germaine Ang, 28, a member of JAMs Church